We ride, we race! Since 2000 our master mechanic has raced in MTB XC, MTB Marathon and MTB Orienteering (with an occasional road race).
We understand the rigors of bike racing and the stress this can put on the bike.
During the 2016 MTB season we have been proud to provide the current and 7 time 24hr Solo World Champion Jason English with race mechanic and pit support.
Our focus is on providing quality bike maintenance, servicing and repairs to all types of bikes. Whether you ride MTB, Road or Tri we can service all your needs.
We aren't a bike shop, so we focus only on the servicing. Our time devoted entirely to your bike.
We also understand in today’s world time is precious (and you want to ride your bike as much as possible). We offer our customers convenient times to drop off and pick up your bike.
- Drop off and pick up anytime between 5pm and 8pm week nights.
- If you choose our Premium or The Works service, we offer free pick-up and delivery in the Macarthur region.
We know that the racing season can be long and a lot of time can be spent away from home. Partners are often left at home, so to help we offer 2 coffee vouchers with every Premium and The Works service*.
- For a quick service try our Mini service.
- If you ride regularly or your commute to work you may like to give your steed a regular service, our General service is for you. This service should be carried out every 3 months.
- For the racers out there our Premium service is aimed at you. This should be carried out at least every couple of races. If a race has been muddy then directly after the race.
- The Works service is your annual service, if you ride more than a few times a week or race regularly you should give your bike a complete overhaul at least yearly (twice a year if you race heavily).
- We also offer wheel building and truing, contact us for a quote.
*Coffee vouchers are for a regular size coffee and are redeemable at Gloria Jeans Coffee Mt Annan only.